Sunday, December 23, 2012

Merry Christmas!


The time has come, the big day is almost upon us.

Merry Christmas and happy holidays to everyone who reads this teeny tiny blog. I hope the festive season brings you much happiness, love and laughter.

Please drive safely on our roads and take care of one another. 

At this very moment, the kids are off at Grandma's house while I wrap the last gifts to go into the Santa sacks and under the tree. 

Tomorrow we are having a huge family lunch at my parent's house, then my inlaws are heading over for a hot dinner with all the trimmings.  I'm sure to weigh a few kilos more than I currently do, when I see my Obstetrician on Thursday to check on wee little baby. 

Be safe and merry.

xxx

Image from Able and Game, where I purchased all my Xmas cards. Check them out!



2 comments:

  1. Hope your Christmas day is a magical one xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahhhhh, congratulations! I must have somehow missed your beautiful news, that is so exciting hun.
    Sounds like you have a fab day of celebrating planned. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year lovely xoxo

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails