Saturday, June 2, 2012

5 Year Wedding Anniversary

Yesterday on June 2nd, marked my 5th wedding anniversary I share with my gorgeous husband James.

On Friday, with my younger sister minding the kids at home, we dined at Quay in Sydney to celebrate this milestone in our life. It was fun to dress up and drive in together, talking about how blessed we are to have met each other and for our relationship to be so strong and honest.


Guava Snow Egg

8 Texture Chocolate Cake




Here are 2 of my favourite photos from that very special day 5 years ago. We were married on Hayman Island in The Whitsundays, in front of an intimate party of 50 friends and family. Looking back at these photos yesterday made me slightly sad, as a few people have passed away since this day which made me realise how amazing and fragile life can be. I don't take my love for granted, and these photos remind me of how lucky I am.







6 comments:

  1. Oh Happy Anniversary lovely! Talk about celebrating in style, I am SO jealous, I've never been to Quay, but it IS on the wish list. Yummo!
    Love the pics of your special day, you looked like a beautiful angel... here's to many more happy, loved-up years xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. That 8 Texture Chocolate Cake looks so nice and delicious !!!!=D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happiversary!! I adore that black and white shot of you. Such joy!

    I wish you as much happiness for many more years to come. x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy anniversary! I think I might go get our wedding pics out and have a look today too! Such beautiful memories made! Wishing you Much joy & more beautiful days xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations on such a major milestone. You realise that I'm finding this post really shaming. I was thinking about taking my husband (Dadabulous) to Quay for his latest birthday. From the look of your photos it was an awesome experience. Alas I took hubby to the Randwick Ritz to see Prometheus instead.
    Love
    mumabulous@mum-abulous.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sam,

    Your wedding photos are absolutely beautiful!

    And P.S my Dad married my step Ma in that exact same chapel :)

    So many happy memories there,

    x

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails