Monday, April 16, 2012

Coachella 2012 Fashion

I am busy (frantic!) today, packing, sorting, folding, washing, cooking, preparing for the big trip. James and I leave tomorrow on our escapade to LA and Coachella Festival Weekend 2. Weekend 1 of the festival has just finished and if any of you caught some of the photos or youtube footage, you will know how amazing it all looked. I was literally squealing like a girl when I saw snippets of some of the acts I will be seeing this weekend.


Unfortunately the timing isn't fantastic. Abi has been sick but is almost back to her normal self. Then this morning at 3am, Teddy woke barking like a seal. I will whisk him to see a Dr today and hope the verdict isn't too serious. I know he will be in good hands with my parents for the next week but I still feel guilty for leaving them both, not being 100% well.


The weather last weekend was apparently unseasonable for Palm Springs. Rain, overcast and cool. It did fine up by the end of the Sunday which is good. Forecast weather for next weekend includes a 37'c Sunday. Considering we had such a mild summer in Sydney, I will probably melt. I'm still torn about what to wear, to ensure I'm comfortable and attempt to look alittle stylish. So I'm throwing in everything. Shorts, skirts, jeans, dresses and I'll hope for the best.


In the meantime, check out some of the Coachella fashion from 2012 Weekend 1. All photos by Mr Newton via Harpers Bazaar website.




















9 comments:

  1. Why is everyone so ridiculously THIN?!!

    Sam I hope you have the BEST time. Ever! Enjoy every moment and don't worry about the kids - they will be fine.

    Woo hoo!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Don't worry Bev, I'll be representing the normal sized ladies of Australia with my size 16/18 legs :)

      Looking out my window and it's wet and grey. And tomorrow when I arrive in LA, it will be sunny and blue and warm. SWOON!!

      x

      Delete
  2. Have the most fantabulous time EVER! You deserve a break darling, do not worry about those babies of yours, just enjoy the time with your darling husbuendo.

    Mucho love, travel safe.

    oxoxoxoxox

    ps instagram the shit outta everything!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks hun, I can hardly think straight today!!

      Brace yourself, your feed is about to be OVERLOADED with pics from LA and Palm Springs. We have VIP tickets too, might see some sexy celebs!

      xx

      Delete
  3. Have a fantastic time!! The kids will be fine, just enjoy it while you're there cause it will soon be a memory.

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks hun. I keep reminding myself to get over the anxiety and enjoy it. Once in a lifetime op, I am blessed to have it...

      xx

      Delete
  4. Um Wow, this sounds SO cool. What an awesome time you're going to have. Think of us here in grey, rainy Sydney and have a terrific trip. Can't wait to read your rundown on it when you get back xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh gosh, you will have a ball. Have you packed your denim shorts - clearly they're a front runner in the fashion dept! x

    ReplyDelete
  6. I want that cuff that I think it is Katy Perry and the girl from Glee are both wearing. Gorgeous.

    I cant wait for your blog wrap up and photos. Hope you are having a blast.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails