Current Playlist: A real variety this month;
- Deadmau5 & Wolfgang Gartner - Animal Rights. Turn this up loud while driving alone = instant cool.
- Katy Perry - Firework. I'm not a fan of Katy Perry, but I love this song.
- Glee - Teenage Dream. This is better than the original!
- Calvin Harris - You Used to Hold Me
- Ou Est Le Swimming Pool - Dance The Way I Feel
- Jamiroquai - White Knuckle Ride
- Josh Pyke - The Summer. This song is amazing. It reminds me of being young and when summer was everything. Driving around with my husband, enjoying the sun and beach.
- Kanye West - Runaway. Love him or hate him, his stuff is always hip. Love this new clip too.
Current Shame - Inducing Guilty Pleasure: Chocolate. Pringles. Softdrink
Current Colour: Red and Green for Christmas
Current Drink: Water. Milk. Chocolate Milk.
Current Food: Salmon, Meatloaf, Chicken Schnitzel, English Muffins, Weetbix, Milo.
Current Favourite Show: Glee, Wife Swap, Gossip Girl, 30 Rock.
Current Wish list: Winning jackpot lotto before Christmas. Seriously.
Current Needs: A nanny to help me with all my Christmas shopping since James is off to Melbourne and Singapore in the next 2 weeks. Nanny Fine would suffice.
Current Triumphs: With my husband's help, we have redesigned our new house and demolition starts in a few days. Our new floor plan is amazing and I can't wait to see it completed in a few months. Additions include louvre window walls, a huge butler's pantry and his n her home offices. Mine is off the family room, James has his own seperate office with bathroom, which is down the path from the back of the house.
Current Bane(s) of my Existence: Not that I control it but, the rain. When will it stop? OVER it in a big way.
Current Celebrity Crush: Ryan Reynolds. Yes, he's a pretty boy, but VERY pretty!
Current Indulgence: Icecream for dessert. It's naughty I know, but so yummy. Gaytimes and Cornettos are the best!
Current #1 Blessing: Life in general. New house to move into soon, new baby on the way, James passing his 1st semester of Grad School with distinction, Abi growing up before my eyes. And 2010 nearly over. Time for a new beginning in the suburbs with my growing family.
Current Slang or Saying: 'Cripes'. I sound like an extra from Home n Away in the 1980's. I can't stop myself.
Current Outfit: Black Gap V-Neck Tee. Grey Bonds skirt.
Current Excitement: I'm 25 weeks into my pregnancy. I've been so busy preparing stuff for the house, that I've been mildly distracted from the pregnancy. I'm due mid March 2011 and cannot wait for our trio to become a quartet.
Current Mood: Excited about the pregnancy and renovations at the house. Sad that James will be away for most of the lead up to Christmas. Even sadder that we won't have much of a summer holiday while we renovate.
Baby Kingdom for baby items
Bebe for baby items
itunes for new music